Wednesday 16 October 2013

Mind map and GANTT chart (time management) for Photography Assignments

As I now have Brief's for photography assignments, it is a good time for me to create a mind map with an intention to set up a GANTT chart.  Although I started to create a mind map by hand on paper, just by concidence, I have received an email inviting me to use an online resource created by 'software4students.com'.  I have found the online mind map facility very good and easy to use.  It also serves as a 'live document' very well as it can be edited whenever I need it to be.  The mind map can also be easily saved as a 'PNG' file which is very useful to upload to my blog.



I have also received an excellent tip from the Exam Time admin on how to insert an interactive version of the mind map that I created into blogger which I think is fabulous......

by Trish Moly

Another extremely useful tool in exam time is the calendar.  The calendar can be used as a form of GANTT chart, allowing you to plan your time effectively for college activities and assignments.

 This calendar can also be exported to ical, making it a very useful tool to use in college.

No comments:

Post a Comment